CKC – Reimbursement Requests

Cash Receipts and Expenditures:

Reimbursement Requests

Employees seeking reimbursement for District expenditures made with employee funds must complete a reimbursement request form, which is signed by the requestor and approved by the employee’s immediate supervisor. An administrator’s or board employee’s immediate supervisor may be the superintendent or board chair.

Supporting documentation, including detailed receipts and justification for departure from the standard purchase order process, is required. Authorization must be documented by the immediate supervisor.