Conduct which provides grounds for suspension from bus riding privileges
1. Student conduct that occurs on the bus which may warrant or requires
suspension or expulsion under the Safe School policy, FHA.
2. Willful injury or threat of injury to a bus driver or another rider.
3. Willful and/or repeated defacement of the bus.
4. Use of profanity after a warning.
5. Repeated willful disobedience to a bus driver or other supervisor’s directives.
6. Such other behavior as the school administration deems to threaten the safe
operation of the bus and it occupants.
Use of Video Surveillance on School Buses—
Video cameras may be used on school buses when deemed advisable to
monitor conduct and/or to maintain a safe environment for students and
Security of Video Surveillance—
The content of the video tapes constitutes student records that are
confidential and protected. Only those having a legitimate educational or
administrative purpose shall be able to review such information. If a tape
becomes the subject of a disciplinary proceeding, it shall be treated like all other
evidence in the hearing as confidential and protected.